Monday, September 25, 2006

Pay No Attention To That Room Behind The Curtain

In response to this post, my wife posted this...

"Well, this explains why I got stapled to the wall of our kitchen the other day ... i guess i haven't learned my lesson yet :)"

Ladies and gentlemen, I do not, nor have I ever, stapled my wife to anything. I have not hurt my wife, nor have I raised a hand to her. To paraphrase John Houseman, I do everything the old fashioned way...I earn it...








with one act of idiocy or lunacy per day.

Ha, see? All you ladies should be so lucky...or is it, should the tranquilizer industry be so lucky?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

I'm so dissapointed to hear about this. my hope was that you were in the throws (or is it) throes of an s&m relationship with your wife that ya'll were going to share with your readers.

oh well, a girl can dream.

Tue Sep 26, 11:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie,


Now, I didn't say that. She does know Husband Fu and Circulon Kwon Do.

Wed Sep 27, 10:55:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home