Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Overheard Lines In San Francisco

I don't like to eavesdrop, but in the age of the cell phone, some people make it impossible not to. At any rate, this blog has some good ones...

http://overheardlines.blogspot.com/

My favorite line that I've overheard, was just a little after 9/11. When we bombing the caves and looking for certain nefarious character, I was on a bus late at night, and one drunk bum said to another...

"They say they can't find Bin Laden? Sh*t, they need to put child welfare on his ass. They've found me in three different states and hit me up for child support, they're bound to find him too!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

I thank you for not bringing up the more akward things that my vocal chords have brought upon people's ears.

Wed Nov 01, 01:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

that is hilar squared. he makes a point!

Wed Nov 01, 05:27:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

You have to wonder, but my guess was that it wasn't lucidity on his part, so much as the alcohol clouding the fact that Child Welfare was probably tracking him by his Social Security Number.

Wed Nov 01, 07:46:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home