Friday, February 23, 2007

More Food Vidcap Madness

My therapy this past week, has been to update this blog's tags and to create two new blogs. I've also hit just about every blog on my link list and I've checked out the TVgasm archives for more Food Network-related madness.

This is not quite as funny as the Giada's "cranberry incident," but silly, nonetheless. Then this one just makes me wish I were fresh pasta. The thing is, Rachael Ray and Paula Deen are funny in real time, but Giada is funnier in stop-motion mode, via vidcaps. I can relate to her in that we both make lousy poker players and our faces have "tells," or "giveaways." Much like the dogs playing poker in the painting.

Most of the dishes she cooks are pretty good, but she should taste-test everything before the show, instead of going with an untested dish on camera.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

My best friend is addicted to Food Network. I just don't get it. Other than that weird competition show where people have to make cakes that look like mansions or whatever, I've never found anything at all fascinating about that channel.

Fri Feb 23, 01:49:00 PM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

um... wp, I know about the bad lewy's wife and wp, but what is the third blog that I do not know about?!??! are you url withholding from your online bff?

love the foodie posts (ps)

Fri Feb 23, 04:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

Good gravy woman, are you serious? I know you that like food just like the rest of us, from your blog's mention of a Pittsburgh haunt or two. Do ya cook? Ya gotta eat sometime, right? What better than the Food Network to show you the wonderful world of food?

Food is life...not to mention, a favorite subject of your future husband, Jonathan T. You want to able to talk to talk to him at some point, right?

Katie,

Love that you love the food posts.

Fri Feb 23, 07:47:00 PM PST  
Blogger Dale said...

Hahaha, thanks so much. I needed that. Beckeye, there's more drama, comedy and strife on the Food, Weather and Shopping channels than anywhere else!

Sat Feb 24, 10:28:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

I'm glad you dug it and I concur about the drama factor.

Sat Feb 24, 05:28:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home