Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bartender? Updates All Around!

First, the Food Network giveth, and the Food Network taketh away...

I missed it. Because I so seldomly watch TV, as leave it on as background noise, this household doesn't have a DVR and the VCR is just collecting dust. Yes, I missed Liz Hickok kicking ass and taking names, she won!

AT & T Park didn't win for "Best Ballpark Eats," though.

Second, Guy's still overseas in Melinda June Land...


Hello everyone, hope you’re happy and hale!

I managed to convince the terrific Irish actress Donnla Hughes to be in a short movie, and so you can catch her in “Little Bill Pilling” at http://www.youtube.com/Guyjjackson

For those of you in or around London, I’m performing in two big shows coming up: “Express Excess” (‘London’s best night of poetry’ says Time Out magazine) at The Enterprise, Chalk Farm Tube, May 16th, 8:30PM, and “Night of the Living Dolls” at 33 Oxford St, Old Crown Pub, May 23rd, 8PM

And those all-original storytelling CDs of mine are available from the “shop” at http://www.lazygramophone.com/

Thanks as always for your time and consideration, and do take care!

Sincerely,

Guy J.


Stay strong, Guy! Oh, and good luck getting a decent bowl of cornflakes or Jello.

Third? A new product tomorrow for the shop tomorrow, today is about everybody else.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Goes to Hollywood said...

I caught my neighbor performing as the guest saxophonist on the Valentine's Day episode of Emeril and have never been so starstruck. My only question was, how does he choose who gets to do the eating? I never got a satisfactory answer. Maybe it's best we keep all that on a fantasy level.

Thu May 17, 10:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Julie or Julie's Assistant Who Is Probably Punking Me ; )

Give him a big congrats as that is the dream gig for a musician. "Mr. Bam" typically has only gold and platnium guest artists sit with the house band.

I've often wondered that myself and I'm sure that Emeril's producers have plenty of swag in their closets and guest rooms in exchange for those spots.

Thu May 17, 05:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home