Friday, May 11, 2007

Classic Procrastinator

Eh, a whole week and not a complete thought to post. Which at this point The Missus would chime in, "what makes that different from any other day?"

So, how about Classic Procrastinator? From a comment left on someone else's blog (I think it was Chelene's, but I'm not sure) and I'll have to paraphrase it, as memory is the first thing to go at my age:

Do you want to live the good life? Having difficulties making your financial dreams come true? Using the Write Procrastinator System To Financial Wealth and with as little as $999,997 down, I can show you how you too can be a millionaire.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger chelene said...

It was me, but damned if I can remember what the context was...which sort of makes it even funnier.

Sat May 12, 06:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

I don't buy it.

Sat May 12, 07:13:00 PM PDT  
Blogger haahnster said...

Money's okay, I suppose. But, I think I'll just keep focusing on my natural male enhancement exercises.

Sat May 12, 09:26:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Chelene,

I tried to Google it, but I couldn't find a relevant hit nor can I remember the context.

Dale,

But you will pony up for that real estate course? Tch-tch

Haahnster,

I could see that, I want the Missus to sit with me in bathtubs in the midddle of a field, too.

Sat May 12, 09:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Not having anything interesting to say never stops me from posting on my blog. My Gentle Readers would all agree, I'm certain.

Sun May 13, 07:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Coaster,

"Not having anything interesting to say never stops me from posting on my blog."

Ah, Sunday morning, so I know you've had one magarita too many last night. Snap out of it! There's always something good going on at your blog.

Sun May 13, 12:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home