Thursday, June 07, 2007

Q: What's For Breakfast?

A: A can o' worms. The hottest Cup of Coffey ever, has asked me "speaking of links...why is mine near the bottom o' the roll? I should be above *********, at least."

I've said it before, but it is easy to miss. Looky he-rah...

With the exception of the first six links, I don't play favorites. For this blog, I still have the old-fashioned template where I manually type everything in. I bounce the scroll wheel up and down, in a one-armed bandit fashion and where I click, is where the link is slotted.

The shop goes first, because I always hope that more than two people a month will buy something. The Missus goes right after that, though she understands that the shop helps to pay for things.

The Bad Lieutenant's Wife goes next, because it helped me deal with the passing of my grandmother. Though, it is near dead and I am mulling over just if I should rescitate it just before it goes to the Big Blog In The Sky. When it is going at full steam, it takes a lot of time and energy to edit, as well as to make sure that there are no duplicate posts.

Katie goes after that, because we like, email each other, like at least twice, a day, ya know? We're online BFF's, ja-yeah! The JDC knows me by email, cracks me up and drops by the blog, every single day. We correspond on the rare occasion and he sent two of the best spec TV sitcom screenplays to read.

Becka cracks me up, lets only me call her that and she drops by, every single, day (see a pattern here?). After that? I don't like to play favorites.

Now, Beth? We email each other and are big fans of each other, but how can I play favorites with so many links on the blogroll?

So, anybody else? I'm sorry, this portion of the blogroll is reserved.

14 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

And I thought my whine would automatically propel me to the top. Now I just feel guilty and whiny.

I'm glad you reminded me about your shop, though; I need to go shopping ...

Thu Jun 07, 07:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

No, you're right. Someone who is more than a casual blog acquaintance should be right up there.

Plus I know how much you hate bad grammar and you tolerate mine without so much as a mention ; )

You didn't pick a number!!!

Thu Jun 07, 07:54:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Cup said...

Is that why Becca landed above me? I hope the pouting doesn't keep me awake tonight ...

Thu Jun 07, 04:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

No, Becka has had the same slot for months. If you're happy in that slot, then I won't have to draw numbers.

Thu Jun 07, 08:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Cup said...

I'm happy just to be a part of your Procrastinatin' world.

Thu Jun 07, 09:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

And I'm happy to have you here.

Fri Jun 08, 07:25:00 AM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

teehee... i just like being on your list! i love my description!!!

Sat Jun 09, 05:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

I'm glad you like it and I just try to describe the blogs as they are to me. Hopefully everyone else that comes here can will appreciate the blog descriptions and venture forth.

Sat Jun 09, 05:36:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Dale said...

I demand to be removed from this list. How did you get this number? Oh wait, it's you! I'm happy to even be there because like many, I admire from afar. And Beth should be near the top of any list. Just saying.

Sat Jun 09, 07:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Dale,

"I demand to be removed from this list. How did you get this number?"

They have a National Do Not Blogroll List in Canada???

I'm glad to have you and honestly, every time I want to go on blogging hiatus, you come over here and cheer me up, or divert some traffic my way that gets me back into blogging.

Sat Jun 09, 02:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

you can't 86 the lieutenant. I know you want to send it to blog heaven so that it can be with its lord and savior, but it still has too much life in it. give it another minute, please.

we are so online bff's fahevah. we do dish every 5 minutes, don't we? it's f'n great.

Sat Jun 09, 09:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

The letters I would have to send to new people to revive the thing and the ensuing editing that it would need, would unnecessarily detract from the writing that could actually put food on the table.

Sat Jun 09, 10:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Now you've got people calling me Becca with two C's! The horror, the horror!

What's interesting is that when people forget my name (which used to happen frequently, and usually it was some jerkoff guy that I had an irrational thing for) they always call me "Beth." To this day, I get incredibly angry when someone mistakenly calls me Beth. It's just my issues, I have nothing against the name. I even quite like the KISS song.

Sat Jun 09, 10:30:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becka,

"Now you've got people calling me Becca with two C's! The horror, the horror!"

Pipe down, you, or we'll exile you back to Jersey ; )

I'm sorry to hear that your name was "scruffed up," you have 100% of my sympathies as even my own family couldn't get my birthname right.

Sat Jun 09, 10:41:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home