Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Middle Name Meme

So Fran I Am tagged Katie and Katie tagged me.

As Katie said-

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

I am telling you right now, this is going to take all day with my middle name (Christopher) and I can't tag that many people.

C: Cats. I'm allergic and the felines love that about me. I've mentioned it before, but I've got a long way to go on this meme and why, it's just like I am catnip. They do figure-eights under my feet.

Mr. Whiskers- Look, it's like "ring around the rosy" just for us! Just run between his legs four times and he sneezes!

H: Hirsute. I'm probably not as hairy as your uncle that embarrasses you every Memorial Day picnic with the "hairshirt," but for someone is who is part Chinese? I'm kind of hairy. On my Mother's side of the family, I am second hairiest.

R: Read. I love to read and will take a good book over ninety-five percent of what is on television. It's a good thing that I am married and have a kid, or I'd prefer books to the company of people.

I: Irritated. I'm always irritated behind the wheel and if you are from out of state and drive badly, I will say "go the f*** back to Laramie and learn how to drive!"

S: Surly. Um, refer above to the letter "I."

T: Told. As in, "I told you this wouldn't work." Yes, I am lemon and salt on your paper cut, because if you didn't follow my suggestion and something went wrong? I will remind you that I had it right. Conversely if you get one on me? I lump it, but I will grumble incoherently.

O: Orange. As in "orange juice," I drink at least three glasses a day.

P: Paper. As in "newspaper." Before the Internet, I used to read three of them a day on weekdays. I wound that down to one and a half newspapers a day after the Chronicle went online and since the Iraq War, I rarely bother. I get most of my information online and my Jeopardy abilities have suffered much since then.

E: Earl. Not as in "My Name Is..." No, call me Mr. Earl.

R: Reveal. As in, "I doubt this meme has reveal one damn thing about me." I might've recycled a bunch of things from other memes and I guess we'll find out if you can actually go blind from plagiarizing yourself.

Now, who do I tag? In alphabetical order as you know their first names

Angel
Bubs
Bridget
Chris, who has just tagged me!
Princess

Let's pretend my middle name is just "Chris" and leave it at that, this meme is cutting into my sleep.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

You are so funny. I am deathly allergic to cats, too. This line: "I am catnip. They do figure-eights under my feet." KILLED ME.

Wed Mar 12, 07:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

aaaaaaaaargghhhhhh, i've been memed!

Wed Mar 12, 09:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

as for recycling- dude, i think one can only do so many memes...

Wed Mar 12, 09:02:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Patchwork said...

Aren't you supposed to tag people with names that start with letters in your middle name? That would work out very well for me!

Reveal - I didn't know your middle name was Christopher so that was my big reveal Earl.

:-)

Wed Mar 12, 11:00:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Katie-lah,

Anybody that tells you that cats are stupid, are stupid themselves. I've had cats that have done that the very first time that they've seen me and believe me, they knew exactly what they were doing. It's the same sentiment that cats exhibit when they beat the hell out of a rodent or songbird.

Angel,

"aaaaaaaaargghhhhhh, i've been memed!"

I said the exact same thing. However, you seem to able to adapt to each meme with a fresh new outlook every time.

Bridget,

I believe it's for-

"for each letter of your middle name."

Because it would be near impossible for it to be the actual letter.

Thu Mar 13, 09:36:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Patchwork said...

Oh oh all right.

......

*sluggishly slouching off to get to work on meme*

Fri Mar 14, 01:16:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Bridget,

Looking forward to it.

Sat Mar 15, 11:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

done a while ago... and linked

Wed Mar 19, 12:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Angel,

Let's go see!

Sat Mar 22, 01:32:00 AM PDT  
Blogger quin browne said...

omg

i thought i was the only person who loved the word hirsute.

Sat Mar 22, 09:22:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Quin,

I doubt there is a more dead-on word in the English language.

Sat Mar 22, 09:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home