Thursday, March 13, 2008

Splotchy's Name Game Meme Via Chris

Splotchy tagged Chris and Chris tagged me.

Here it goes...

1. Tag one to many persons by doing the name game song on their Blogger name (their first name, if they have one).

2. Tell your tagged, name-gamed bloggers that they will have to continue the Name Game meme, or innocent puppies will be [make up something suitably awful].

*****

Hello, taggees! Please pass this meme on.

If you don't, puppies will be forced to live in a world without kibble!

The only thing preventing this terrible tragedy from being enacted is your continuation of this meme!


There are the rules. Now, I never could do this song right as a kid, so be patient...


Beth, Beth, bo-beth

Banana-fanna fo-feth

Fee-fi-mo-meth

Beth


Coaster, Coaster, bo-boaster

Banana-fanna fo-foaster

Fee-fi-mo-moaster

Coaster


Tanya, Tanya, bo-banya

Banana-fanna fo-anya

Fee-fi-mo-manya

Tanya


Spot, Spot, bo-bot

Banana-fanna fo-fot

Fee-fi-mo-mot

Spot


Katie, Katie, bo-batie

Banana-fanna fo-fatie

Fee-fi-mo-matie

Katie

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Oh, fun. I remember this one. Thank you.

Sat Mar 15, 07:52:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

I'm on it!

Sat Mar 15, 08:29:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Coaster,

You're welcome. For me this was pure hell until I looked up the Wiki link on how to do it.

Tanya,

I can't wait, put one in there for Alexander.

Sat Mar 15, 12:05:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Splotchy said...

I am sorry for any damage I may have inadvertently caused.

Sat Mar 15, 12:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Splotchy,

Welcome and into every life, a painful meme must be endured. I'll reciprocate one day.

Sat Mar 15, 12:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger BeckEye said...

You are learning, young grasshopper. :)

Sun Mar 16, 01:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Becky,

I just cribbed the Wikipedia, though I have learned because I will just have John Travolta take the pebble from your hand.

Sun Mar 16, 02:59:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home