Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Slept Through My Blogiversary!

With work getting the best of me
And the video crack getting the rest, you see
I've forgotten that November 1st
Was my Blogiversary!

It's not like I had something special planned, but I did want to post what I considered to be the Top Ten Postings of This Blog:

1. S.T.A.S.I.S. Some people are agoraphobic, others are acrophobic. Me? I'm an acronymphobe, I can't create an acronym to save my life. So revel in the lone acronym that I will probably ever write.

2. So What's Up With The Blog Name? It's not just another excuse to pimp the shop, it is the actual origin of the blog name. While you read it, buy something already! Procrastinator Jr. needs a new pair of shoes.

3. The Devil's Advocate... I'm always making fun at the Missus' expense and this was the apology in advance. Overall, that November was a great one in terms of my enthusiasm for blogging...sigh.

4. Christmas Tree 1, Procrastinator 0 All that you will need to know about how I feel and deal with the holidays.

5. The Original R.M.B.A.S. It's not the best one or the funniest one, in my opinion. Still, you have to start somewhere.

6. Sandwich A.K.A. "Write Procrastinator's Big Adventure."

7. R.M.B.A.S Of The Oscars The best "RM.B.A.S." of all time.

8. The Critics Are Unanimous Judging from the response in the comment section, nobody got this at all. Still, it's one of my all time favorites.

9. One Decade For My Big Boy When it comes down to it, everything I do, it's all for the Missus and Jr.

Number ten? I can't decide. Should it be one of my travelogues? A Friday flash fiction? A traffic rant? I don't know, you tell me.

P.S. Annnndddd the Tenth Best Post as voted by Danielle...Me? I Always Try To Back Up My Work. The post where Firestater 5 taught me how to hyperlink, thus, making the blog infinitely easier for everyone to read.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

Oh, sweet! I'm bookmarking this post for my next bout o' insomnia (which I have a feeling could be tonight).

Happy blogiversary, WP! I hope Mrs. WP served up a cake coated with butter cream frosting.

Sun Nov 05, 04:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

happy birthday!!!

I am so glad I found your bloggy blog. I just love it.

here's to many, many, many blogiversaries to come!

ya da best, wp.

Sun Nov 05, 09:34:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Beth,

Thanks and I'll be sure to write some poetry to cure your insomnia...if at first it doesn't make you violently ill.

Katie,

Thank you very much, my favorite blog cricket exterminator and best online friend ever!

Mon Nov 06, 02:37:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy happy HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

I think your 10th should be the one where you finally learn how to link to Flash Fiction Friday without posting the realllllyyyy looonnnngggg link ;)

Mon Nov 06, 07:47:00 AM PST  
Blogger chelene said...

Happy Blogiversary! I need to get caught up here so this post is a good start.

Mon Nov 06, 01:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

D.D.L,

Thank you and you have chosen the tenth post.

Gian Don,

Thank you and yes, you should be careful. It might be misconstrued and you'll wind up in Gitmo. Nothing is better than getting your agression out via video games.

Chelene,

Thank you and it's a best a reference as I can manage.

Mon Nov 06, 08:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger BeckEye said...

Wow, a lot of people are having blogiversaries recently! November must be "National Start a Blog Month."

Happy blog-day.

Wed Nov 08, 03:19:00 PM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Gian Don,

"I'm thinking about buying the new JLA game for the PS2, but I am torn over buying the new PS3."

I would buy the Justice League game, it looked fine on TV and how many pixels do you need to kick ass? My "Naruto" and "X-Men" games are fine enough on the Game Cube.

Becka,

"Happy blog-day."

Thank you very much, you were like the fourth or fifth person to ever comment here, it means a lot.

"Wow, a lot of people are having blogiversaries recently! November must be "National Start a Blog Month."

I won't speak for everybody back east, but I imagine the cold has a lot to do with it.

Thu Nov 09, 09:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Irene said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I love the fabulously witty way you write! Keep at it. =)

Mon Nov 13, 07:59:00 AM PST  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Irene,

Welcome and marahming salamat(sp?)!

Mon Nov 13, 08:14:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home